Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016.

Hello!
I wouldn't be suprised if you forgot who I was,because it was so long since the last time i posted.I am not going to explain what happened,where I was or anything.I am here,I am back and ready for a fresh start!
First of all,HAPPY NEW YEAR!I hope it's the best one for all of you.I am starting 2016. with a lot of goals and feeling motivated!So today I wanted to share some of my 2016 goals with you.I hope that this inspires you to make some goals yourself,and start accomplishing them.Everything you put your mind to,you can do.Lets make 2016 the best year together!

MY GOALS:
1.BE CONSISTENT IN BLOGGING
I really do love blogging and sharing different things with you but I get unmotivated so easily.But this year I really want to make it happen!

2.CHANGE MY LIFESTYLE
I want to start eating healthy and working out every day.I want to look at myself in a few months and be happy and confident with the way I look and feel.What motivates me the most is how changing your diet helps with your skin(because I have really bad acne),hair,nails,and your overall appearance which results with making me feel a lot more confident and happy on the inside.Healthy lifestyle has so many benefits as well as feeling more motivated,positive,not being so tired all the time,having daily routine and not sitting on the couch watching netfix all day long.This is something that I really want to accomplish this year.

3.READ MORE BOOKS
This one is pretty simple.I love reading and I would love to do it more often in 2016.

4.BE A GREAT STUDENT
I want to get good grades and study hard which is going to help me accomplish my bigger future goals.

5.HAVE MORE ADVENTURES AND MAKE MEMORIES
I want to go out with my friends more,go to concerts,shows,meet new people and make memories that I will remember forever!

6.BALANCE
This is so important to me.I want to have balanced life where I get to do everything that I want to do.I want to be a great student while having enough time to blog at least once a week,go out with friends and read some great books.And on top of all of that be healthy and work out.Sounds impossible to some people but I will try my best!

And that is it!Those are all my goals for this year.I hope I will make them happen!Did you set yourself any goals for this year?Feel free to write them below:)

6 comments:

  1. Balance is very important, but on the same hand so difficult to achieve!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great goals! I'm going to start eating more healthy as well! I think it's going to be really difficult at first but once we get going it'll be easier! I hope the next year is a great one for you! :)
    xx Kenzie
    Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!I am so glad that you are starting to eat healthy too so now we can do it together!Good luck!xx

      Delete
  3. Awesome post lovely, I wish you the best of luck in them, don’t be too hard on yourself if you slip a little ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!I will try not to be hard on myself I promise!xx

      Delete