Friday, August 21, 2015

EASY CUPCAKE NAIL ART TUTORIAL

 Hello!
Today I have a quick and easy cupcake nail art tutorial for you.If you didn't know,I used to have an Instagram page all dedicated to nail art where I would always post fun pictures of my nails,so I decided to do a tutorial on one of them!Let's get starteed!!

WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO NEED:

1.A BASE COAT AND A TOP COAT-using this will help to keep your nail polish stay longer.
2.LIGHT PINK NAIL POLISH-I am using AVON  nailwear pro+ in ''orchid splash''.
3.HOT PINK NAIL POLISH-I am using Vogue in ''love apple''
4.WHITE NAIL POLISH-I am using Golden Rose,I don't know the color:(
5.WHITE NAIL STRIPER/TOOTHPICK-I am using essence tip painter in 01pure white
6.RED NAIL POLISH-I am using EVELINE miniMAX

STEP 1. Put on a base coat to protect your nails.I am using EVELINE SOS brittle and broken nails,but you can use which ever one you like.


STEP 2.Put on two thin layers of pastel pink nail polish and let that dry.


STEP 3.Put a thin layer of hot pink nail polish on the tip of your nail.


STEP 4. Using a white nail polish and a dotting tool or just a brush,make a few dots around in a triangle shape and connect them.


STEP 5.Using a nail striper,make a few vertical lines to decorate the cupcake case.


STEP 6.Using a red nail polish,add a cherry on top!:)


STEP 7.To finish everything off,add a top coat!

AND THAT'S IT!

(this is my picture,not from the internet.My nails are longer here because this was one year ago)

I hope you liked this post and this cute design.If you recreate it please let me know in the comments or if you post it on Instagram use a #nailartie :)

 Do you want to see more nail art tutorials?

4 comments:

  1. That is seriously so cute! I suck at nail art, but I have to try this :)
    xx
    Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is wicked! If only I could keep a steady hand when painting my nails ha! x

    Iamfoxxtailz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!I'm not really great myself,but practice makes perfect:)xx

      Delete